Date(s) - 10/15/2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Conard High School Track
|Running on the Spectrum
Sundays: September 24- October 29
3:00 pm-4:00 pm
Conard High School, West Hartford
We are excited to announce the return of an Autism Families CONNECTicut favorite: Running on the Spectrum! This fitness program is fun for the whole family and the fall program starts Sunday, September 24 .
A few things to note about this program:
- Running is every Sunday for 6 weeks, beginning 9/24 and continuing through Sunday, 10/29.
Registration must go through Fleet Feet HERE.
- We will meet each week from 3:00-4:00 p.m. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early on September 24 to fill out paperwork and get your t-shirts.
- We will be at the Conard High School track, 110 Beechwood Rd., West Hartford.
- Due to an event at Conard on that day, Sunday October 22 we will be at the Hall High School track, 975 N Main St., West Hartford.
- If we need to cancel because of inclement weather, we will notify all participants via email as well as post on the Autism Families CONNECTicut Facebook page.
Grab your sneakers and get ready for fun!